Corey is both a locally and nationally recognized expert in natural health.
He frequently teaches physicians and other healthcare practitioners the nuances of functional and restorative care.
He routinely lectures on topics such as small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), intestinal permeability (leaky gut), the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (stress), chronic fatigue (energy), melatonin (sleep), and mood.
Some of the outstanding medical conferences Corey has presented to include
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Institute for Integrative Medicine
- Institute for Women's Health and Integrative Medicine
- International Conference on Restorative & Alternative Medicine
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- and many other medical education events for healthcare practitioners and patients